There are some precautions for swimming with babies
There are some precautions for swimming with babies1. The swimming time for babies should be 40 minutes before feeding, and the swimming time is generally 10 to 30 minutes.
The indoor temperature requirements are generally maintained at: summer: 22 to 24 degrees, winter: 26 to 28 degrees.
Swimming tank water temperature requirements are generally maintained at: summer: 37 to 38 degrees, winter: 39 to 40 degrees.
The depth of water in the baby swimming pool depends on the baby’s height. It is advisable that the baby stay in a suspended state after entering the swimming tank, and the feet do not touch the bottom of the swimming tank.
When discharging water, the temperature control should be uniform. Generally, first add cold water, then add hot water, and stir well to keep the water temperature above and below the pool consistent.
Try to place colorful, different shapes inside the pool, with sound-stimulating floating toys for your baby to play while swimming.
The environment is arranged to keep the baby as close to the picture as possible, and a wind chime is placed on the top.
2. The operator needs to monitor the baby during swimming. The guardian should keep a certain safety distance from the baby to prevent accidents.
The guardian should communicate with the baby in good faith while the baby is swimming, and encourage and suffer from time to time.
When swimming, the guardian should not just grab the collar to move the baby in the water, but grab the baby’s hand to move the baby slowly.
3, the baby swimming neck collar should be safety checked before use, such as model matching, whether the insurance snap is fastened, and whether there is air leakage.
Put the collar around the baby’s neck, pay attention to check the baby’s ears, and whether the lower jaw is exposed on the collar, and whether the tie is fastened tightly.
4, before each swim, after the baby’s body is exposed, pay attention to the baby’s umbilical treatment, and prepare for a warm-up massage before swimming.
Be sure to perform the baby swimming operation when the baby is in a good mood.
Newborns must master the proper use of waterproof umbilical tape before swimming.
Pay attention to check the swimming cylinder, whether there is air leakage in the neck ring, and whether the inflation is appropriate to ensure the safety of the baby’s swimming.
5. According to the size of the individual baby, pay attention to the model that supplements the inner diameter of the baby swimming ring. The newborn baby wears the swimming ring gradually and slowly into the water.
Quickly remove the baby’s swimming ring after swimming, move gently, and then wipe the water.
6. When putting the baby into the swimming tank, the movement should be gentle to avoid the baby’s emotional tension. After entering the water, let the baby swim freely. Pay attention to observe the baby’s complexion and skin tone to ensure the baby’s comfort.
When the baby swims, prevent the baby’s mouth, nose, and nose from getting into the water.
Playing soft music while swimming gives your baby a relaxing environment.
7. After the baby swims, immediately dry the whole body with the baby’s special bath towel. Pay attention to the treatment of the head and face, especially the eyes, ears, nose, and umbilicus.
After each swim, breastfeed after 15-20 minutes to relieve infant fatigue.
Remove the waterproof umbilical cord patch after swimming, and sterilize the umbilical cord twice with an iodine disinfectant or 75% ethanol solution, and bandage it with an umbilical cord.
8, newborn swimming exercises during hospitalization (born 5?
After 7 days) Operation is performed by specially trained medical staff.
8 days after birth, parents can decide whether to do swimming exercises for children according to the child’s swimming situation (degree, intensity and scope of independent activities). Swimming operators must be specially trained and regulated in accordance with the operating methods and procedures of medical staff.Swimming exercises operation.
9, swimming exercises are standardized and scientific operations, if the operator is not standardized, do not pay attention to the operating site, methods, strength, direction, it may cause infant joints, skin, ligament damage.
10. After each use, drain the water in time and clean it with clean water. The spare inflatable collar should be properly inflated. When the inflatable collar is placed, the elasticity of the hook should be appropriate.
11. Baby under the full moon can swim once a day or once every other day. The full moon baby can swim twice a day according to the season, temperature, family conditions, or once a day, depending on the parents’ timeIt is best for a fixed time to brake the baby with good living habits.
Baby swimming, your participation in the early, your perseverance.
Infants under one year old can’t walk independently. Swimming in the water is the baby’s favorite, most natural and safest exercise. The baby who insists on sleeping inside the family swims. The baby is full, sleeps, and grows fast and long.It is high and has strong immunity.